Bijou Bike Park is located on Al Tahoe Blvd in South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
The 5 acre bike park is located within the existing City owned and operated Bijou Park, directly across from the Community College on Al Tahoe Blvd.
Park hours are dawn to dusk. No alcohol, no drugs, no smoking. Helmets required. Keep it positive and keep the park open.
Free to use, but please respect the park and give back if you can by donating or helping on a Maintenance Monday. This is a volunteer driven park, owned and operated by the City of South Lake Tahoe.
Park Features, 5 acres
- 3 Progressive Slopestyle Lines – man-made and natural jumps, ramps, and features
- Large Pump Track
- Small Pump Track – Strider friendly
- BMX Track
- Loop Trail
Other Amenities at Bijou Park
- Basketball court
- Fenced dog park, open to the public
- Historic railroad exhibit
- One of the top disc golf courses in the country
- Open meadow, great for walking or just relaxing
- Restroom / concession facility
- Skateboard park
- Two covered gazebos with barbecue pits
- Volleyball courts